The number one challenge of content marketing is producing attractive contents. The key to attracting clients is relevance, a result of a deep understanding of the clients’ behavior and feeling. Offer engaging stories to them.
Before implementing a content-based marketing strategy, always consider the following:
• What are the marketing goals you want to achieve. Try to be as specific as possible.
• Based on market research studies, where and how your clients are consuming content.
• What are the frequent questions and challenges among your clients.
• What type of content tends to get the best response from your clients.
• What searches your clients are making on the Internet.
• What kind of original content you can provide to attract your clients.
With tangible answers to these questions, you will save much more time, money and energy than if you apply old-fashioned marketing techniques.
Some of the following questions will be answered:
• Why content-based marketing is a cornerstone of your marketing strategy.
• What contents resonate better among prospects and clients in your industry.
• How to measure content marketing success.
• How to keep a content schedule.
• Extra benefits of content marketing, including SEO and social media.
• How you can use content marketing to get an edge over your competitors.
Our expertise has helped major brands such as L’Oréal, Oracle, The Lion King and Cisco to create highly profitable content experiences with easily, fast and global scale.
Increasing traffic to your campaign or website
Digital transformation of the business
Expanding the community into new territories
Generating interest-arousing contents
Build new relationships
Generating and spreading attraction
IRIS Social Domo for Universe page
Incorporating new calls to action
5 surefire steps